Sunday, August 06, 2006

Another Junket.... another glimpse into pig like behaviour

This entry is going to be short..... and probably not that sweet.

So I was once again required to attend our national sales meeting last week. This time we were told it would be in Orlando. But to me that was such a lie. Walt Disney World Resort may be in Orlando but it's nothing like a city. It's by far the cheesiest place in the world that I have ever visited (as compared with Vegas which is the tackiest - there is a difference). I shouldn't really complain - only had to spend 1 night and it was in a massive suite at the Hilton (thank god for being Hilton gold card member).

I was once again subjected to the most inappropriate, lewd behaviour of many a sales person. Thanks to finance and a couple of my friends who made the 2 days bearable and redeemed (somewhat) my view on men and the way they behave in public and when intoxicated.

So happy to be back in NYC. :-)

No comments: