Saturday, September 03, 2005

Twilight Zone aka Barbie does Scottsdale

Here's a joke for you... what do you call 2000+ American sales men and 50 women and an open bar?
A: A Pig Pen.

I must say these past few days have been enlightening (in a not good way). I can't say I even though I would see such an appalling display of undersexed, over randy men making complete and utter pigs of themselves - nor a group of women do so much to undo the good achieved by a feminism movement. I can't even say it was entertaining. So that's what I had to witness. What I had to experience was even worse. I have NEVER in my career ever felt as objectified as I did at that conference. Nor treated with such a complete and utter lack of respect. So much for the "sophisticated people" I was going to deal with at work.

No comments: