Sunday, August 28, 2005

You don't need to outrun the bear - just your slowest friend.

Ok - so I arrived in Phoenix where it topped 113degrees Fahrenheit (45 Celsius) today. Actually saying I am in Phoenix is a complete misrepresentation. I'm in Scottsdale which is NE of Phoenix. No wonder they didn't put the address of the hotel on my itinerary. But on the plus side - I lucked out and have my own room. How's this for a company - requiring attendance to a series of meetings - and then making us share rooms like we were back at year 7 camp.

Don't know who was looking out for me - but I thank them dearly for their efforts in getting me my own space.

Anyway for all the pain that is Phoenix (Scottsdale) I think I have stumbled on the mecca of cute American boys. Must be something in the water - but damn. I am seriously thinking about moving here. If nothing else but for the eye candy. :-) I don't mean to sound superficial (ok I do) - I just love what is aesthetically beautiful (and the scenery here sure as hell isn't)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well well, seems like you may have stumbled upon the Holy Grail. So I would assume then a trip to this paradise of male splendidness is in order when I come and visit? There is definitely a lack of eye-candy up here at the moment, barring of course the very spunky backpackers, but their hygiene often leaves alot to be desired so I mostly would not touch them with a ten foot pole hehehe. I am starting to think I may very well never leave when I come to visit...
Kitty Kat