Saturday, August 27, 2005

Rock is Dead - Long Live Paper and Scissors

I've just gotten back from Charlotte (again) and am as per usual procrastinating on packing. I'm heading to Phoenix - Arizona tomorrow. Yay! Heading to what could effectively be the 6th floor of hell. It was 110 degrees yesterday (that's in the 40's), it's in the middle of the desert and apparently the best way to spend the day (according to a native) is to hire a car and drive as far away from Phoenix as possible (ok - he suggested 3 hours north of Phoenix - but you get the point).

Charlotte was as interesting as ever. Of course there was the obligatory fire alarm incident. This time however I was fully dressed and armed to deal with all of the Charlotte fire brigade. It's nice to know that even in the blurry state I was in last fire alarm (due to lack of glasses) my eyes were still accurate in spotting those buff firemen. Charlotte is really starting to grow on me.

No comments: