Thursday, August 24, 2006

HouseMates....

Ok - so I DO NOT like living with strangers I've decided. I didn't realise that my flatmate (who I barely know) had her boyfriend stay over.... so in the middle of the night I decide I need to get a drink.... open the door 1/2 dressed only to run into (literally) this guy. Bring on the 28th when she is officially out!

The thing is - I blame the guy.... you need warning on this type of thing.
So it will be really interesting when C goes back to London in Oct and her friend moves in..... I have already encouraged C to inform the poor guy that I may sometimes forget that I have a housemate and that there may be times that I forget I do not live alone or with a girlfriend..... I guess I will [as suggested by a friend] invest in a robe. ;-)

No comments: