Saturday, March 18, 2006

Letter of Apology

Dear Miss You Know Who You Are....

I feel I owe you a big apology - that I have failed you in some way. But in an effort to redeem myself let me memorialise the 3 golden rules of ordering a rum and coke.

1. A must - if the drink that is handed to you is not a dark - somewhat coke colour - then hand it back. Chances are - it's not a coke and rum.

2. Rum and soda does not a rum and coke make. You can usually tell that it is not a rum and coke by the fact the colour is..... well clear instead of the brown colour of coke. Refer to remedy listed in bullet 1. above.

3. And while one may think it goes without saying - a wedge of lime is the icing on the cake.

Hope this helps for future reference.

Luv
Vee

PS You are banned from ordering drinks in future - it's a safety measure in case the rules are forgotten.

No comments: